Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

Well I have to say Halloween 2012 was a success!  Trace actually understood the concept this year, which made things so enjoyable for him.  Dr. Trace would start to stand up in his wagon before it was good and stopped.  I helped him out and he went as fast as he could, smiling the whole way, up to the house to receive his candy.  I spoke for him, but he did sign/say lots of "tank oohs" :-)  He was so cute and scored more candy than ever needed for someone who's tummy can't handle too much sugar.  I of course let him completely overindulge himself.  That's one of the best parts about being Mommy - overindulging my kiddos.  I think I smiled more than Trace that night.  As I rocked his fidgety little body to sleep that night, happy tears welled up in my eyes.  I couldn't believe what I had witnessed my little Mister accomplish that evening and with such joy on his face.  Two years ago I wasn't sure anything like last night would be possible for my Mister.  I guess he showed me!!  Here are some pictures from our Happy Halloween!

Helping Sis make scary cupcakes

Sis helping Dr. Trace get ready

I can't believe he let us put the mask on, even if only for a few seconds!

He even held his own pumpkin this year!

Loaded up and ready to head out

He wasn't even scared of this guy - last year different story

No time for chatting Mom - more candy


Last pic of the night - One happy little Mister


Hope, Love, Courage &Faith,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome little doctor!! :) So glad he had a great evening!

    ReplyDelete